At MillBridge, we also offer a breath of fresh air. Our community trails and parks beg you to dust off
your hiking shoes, pack the picnic basket and embrace the great outdoors.
In addition to our community trails and beautiful water features, Carolina Thread Trail, a regional
network of greenways, trails and blueways, runs right through the MillBridge community. The Thread
Trail’s mission is to preserve our natural areas and promote places of exploration.
- Wide sidewalks lead to greenway trails including Carolina Thread Trail
- Community trails along Twelve Mile Creek
- On-site parks with neighborhood softball and soccer leagues
- Open community lawns perfect for Frisbee, kickball or an impromptu picnic.
- Outdoor adventures at nearby Cane Creek Park with a 300-acre lake featuring swimming, fishing and canoeing, and trails for hiking and horseback riding
There are plans to develop new trail systems at MillBridge in 2016 as well as an initiative by the county
of Lancaster to build even more in the community. See our trail map
on the community map. Enjoy all the great outdoors North Carolina has to offer - just outside your door.