Located in the historic town of Waxhaw, North Carolina, MillBridge is a picturesque master-planned community. Featuring a charming covered bridge and a Mill House with a working water wheel, this community will consist of nearly 2,000 homes when completed.
Voted N.C. Community of the Year by the North Carolina Home Builders Association’s (NCHBA), MillBridge is the perfect setting for active families as there are numerous outdoor activities—everything from basketball in the outdoor Airnasium to soccer and baseball games in the Town of Waxhaw community park. Add to this a location that offers proximity to Ballantyne and Charlotte, and MillBridge offers a perfect combination of big city life with historic southern charm.
MillBridge also offers an award-winning amenity package including an expansive Community House which features the following:
- 9,000-square-foot Resident Clubhouse with Staffed Coffee Bar
- Junior Olympic & Family Fun Pools with Lazy River and Waterslide
- Fitness Complex
- Movie Theatre Room
- Outdoor Airnasium
Other community amenities include:
- Community Parks, Trails & Greenways Totaling 60 Acres
- Town of Waxhaw Park with Soccer and Baseball Fields
- Classically-styled Covered Bridge and Mill House with Working Water Wheel and Outdoor Party Room
- Adjacent to Kensington Elementary School